Why you’ll love it…
Join us and you will join a community of passionate individuals committed to improving the life of people living with MS and other PND.
You’ll be valued, nurtured and recognised as part of a great team environment.
You’ll be part of a cause that helps our customers get the best out of life and contributes to research into a cure.
You’ll be guided by our values of hope, commitment, collaboration and respect.
- Flexible working arrangements, free onsite parking, wellbeing programs and annual staff forums are just some of the ways we can support you.
- We also offer internal career opportunities, learning and development plans, a leadership development program and RAVE, a dedicated rewards and recognition program.
- Helping others and working to help find a cure that could change lives is exciting, and that is exactly what every role contributes to here at MS Queensland.
- Raising awareness of the cause and raising funds for research is supported by everyone from our frontline service staff to our fundraising and operational support teams.
- These values were developed by our staff, they define the way we work together and we strive to live and breathe them in everything we do.
- People really matter to us so we show respect to all and never give up offering real hope. We always do our best and we believe the way to achieve great results is by working together.
- Commitment to these relationships with our customers and colleagues is supported by development opportunities for all staff and volunteers.
- We back this up by celebrating customer success stories at every opportunity and offering a staff recognition program for exceptional customer service.
RAVE, our staff benefits program…
To recognise the contribution our staff make to helping people living with MS, our employees are provided with access to an amazing range of benefits. We call this our ‘RAVE’ program (Recognising and Valuing Employees) and we are proud of what it offers!
The program provides our employees with benefits such as salary sacrificing, health and wellbeing, flexible working arrangements, study and exam leave and recognition for years of service with us – and that’s just to name a few!
Working with MS Queensland is truly more than a career. Becoming part of our team means you’re working with others who are passionate and enjoy working in a strong, values driven culture. These values guide us in our everyday practice and with the vision of a driven, supportive and personable executive leadership team, push us to focus on achieving our strategic goals.
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging career and believe your true potential would shine in our values driven culture, then please JOIN US in achieving a world free from MS.